All of our payroll specialists have completed an intense four-week training program, and many are certified by the American Payroll Association. In addition to payroll and check processing, our team manages employment taxes, deductions, garnishments, and tax credits. Our services include:
- Flexible Processing on a Weekly, Biweekly, Monthly, or Semimonthly Basis
- Customized Payroll and Census Reporting
- Convenient, Online Access with Our MBA Cloud Integrated Technology
- Manager Self Service and Employee Self Service Accessible on Mobiles, Tablets, and Desktops
- Production Options for Direct Deposit, Pay Card, Remote, and Check Distribution
- FICA, FUTA, SUTA, and Other Employer Tax Returns, Withholdings, and Deposits
- Provision of W-2 and W-3 Forms
- Employee Garnishments
- Third-party Employment Verifications
- Tax Credit Assistance, including Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC), and Other State and Local incentives
Learn how we can help.
Contact us for a free consultation
Are you hiring a new employee with a designated net pay amount? You can use this nifty payroll calculator to see gross salary and hourly rate.
However, if you are an MBA client, we are more than happy to do all the calculations for you. Reach out to your dedicated payroll specialist if you have any questions.