With the implementation and continuation of the ACA, the rules of employee benefit management have dramatically changed. In addition to assisting you with understanding your responsibilities related to ACA, we offer ACA Assist, a tool that provides analytics and reporting to aid with compliance.
MBA helps your business stay compliant with the numerous regulatory burdens related to ACA as well as assistance with FMLA administration, EEOC and state discrimination charges, state and federal wage and hour audits, and other applicable employment laws.
MBA’s experienced benefits specialists will audit and reconcile all benefit statements to ensure accurate premium payment and avoid premium leakage.
MBA’s HR Consultants are Certified Healthcare Reform Specialists. They provide professional guidance in these critical areas:
- Understanding the complex PPACA (also known as the “ACA”) regulations;
- Analyzing the potential financial impact on your company;
- Monitoring compliance on an on-going basis;
- Assisting with required employee notifications;
- Handling PPACA compliance; and
- Completing and submitting your year-end reporting requirements.