Current Job Openings
Restaurant General Manager
We are seeking a high volume GM for a very successful restaurant in downtown St. Pete that is opening in March. The restaurant is beautiful with great (fresh) seafood, bar food, full bar, retail, live entertainment, and TOP NOTCH customer service. Not many late hours.
This experienced FOH General Manager, will oversee all operations and be a respected leader while being a partner to the owners and executive team. You will be expected to work closely with the Kitchen Manager, Executive Chef, and Corporate Operations. Responsible to set the tone for the best guest experience as well as strong and effective leadership skills are a must. Our competitive advantage is our people. Our priority is having our guests always feel welcome and their experience unsurpassed. Do you have a GREAT personality? Integrity? A respected leader in the hospitality industry? It’s all about the personality and the cultural fit. This is a GREAT opportunity…the location, the concept, the people, the pay/benefits, and the GREAT leadership team.
HIGH VOLUME EXPERIENCE (600-1500 covers a day)
We will start the interviewing process and you will train in the Cape Coral area for a few weeks (details to share). If you have been a SOLID Restaurant GM, then you will know what is needed as far as the duties and responsibilities. LOCALS ONLY PLEASE.
- SALES PROFESSIONAL
Position in Clearwater, FL.
Work for a GROWING and ESTABLISHED business who cares about your success. We are hiring a Sales professional for a large and VERY well-established paving company in Pinellas county. This person must have a great personality, strong core values, high integrity and the ability to sell and exceed goals. Our company has been in the business for over 35 years and the leadership sincerely cares about their employees. Salary plus commission, cell phone reimbursement, and gas allowance. FULL training.
- Construction experience or landscape experience
- Great communication
- Able to be on the road and drive throughout Pinellas county
- Clean driving record
- Approachable and friendly
- Productive sales experience
- High integrity
- Team player
- Restoration Technician
Position in Tampa, FL
Be a part of an AMAZING team and a WONDERFUL company! We appreciate our Vets!
We are hiring a Technician that is responsible for the prompt, efficient, and effective mitigation of all assigned projects in accordance with IICRC guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) using the training and resources provided. The Technician is expected to treat our clients (insurance partners and insured) and co-workers with dignity and respect – always adhering to the company’s values. The Technician is also expected to properly account for, and care for, equipment either directly assigned, or personally used on each project.
Duties and responsibilities:
Execution of Assignments (Projects)
• Executes daily pre-deployment checks of vehicles, equipment, and expendables
• Safely and responsibly operates vehicles, tools, and equipment
• Assists in the initial site inspection, diagram, and photo documentation of the site
• Safely and responsibly executes contents manipulation, contents protection, water extraction, and controlled removal of materials as required
• Employs drying / air filtration equipment in accordance with IICRC standards
• Employs engineering controls as directed (containment)
• Assists in preparation of documentation