End of year can be a hectic time for business owners and their employees. With 2020 quickly approaching it is important to be proactive with year-end tasks. Listen below to an informative session that will ease the stress associated with year-end payroll practices and prepare you for 2020.
- 2% Shareholders / Health & Life
- Personal Use of Company Car (PUCC)
- Voided, Manual and Unclaimed Checks
- Accessing the Employee Portal
- W-2 Process and other Tax Reporting
- Minimum Wage Increases
Listen to the webinar here or on our podcast Raising the HR Bar.