Employee Discipline Templates – Free Template
For people searching for free employee discipline templates
, we’ve posted one in our free business form templates resource center. Feel free to print it out and customize it for your company. Keep in mind that proper employee discipline templates will include:
- Name of employee
- Date of the warning meeting
- A check box list of violations like, attendance, conduct, insubordination, performance, safety, tardiness and “other”.
- A space for a more detailed description of the infraction.
- A place for the employee to sing and date, that indicates the employee had read and understands the discipline document.
- A place for the manager to sign and date.
Modern Business Associates is an HR company that frequently helps companies with their business forms. As a Professional Payroll and HR outsource organization, our clients rely on us to help them effectively deal with these kinds of topics.
Currently rated by 3 people