Direct Deposit Authorization form – Free Template
For people searching for a free template of a direct deposit authorization form, we’ve posted one in our free business form templates resource center. Feel free to print it out and customize it for your company. Keep in mind that a proper direct deposit authorization form will include:
- An option for at least three different locations to place money.
- Each option should include
- Name of the financial institution
- Account Number
- Routing Number
- A check box to indicate whether the account is a Checking, Savings or Investment Account.
- The amount to place in the account (Net, Percentage, fixed dollar figure)
- A note about what documentation you need in addition to the form, typically a voided check or a copy of the savings account Identification Card.
Modern Business Associates offers a variety of frequently needed blank business forms, free templates and example letters in our free business form templates
Modern Business Associates is an HR company that frequently helps companies with their business forms. As a Professional Payroll and HR outsource organization, our clients rely on us to help them effectively deal with these kinds of topics.
Currently rated by 0 people