Founded in 1997, Modern Business Associates, Inc. (MBA) is one of the largest privately held PEO and HR outsourcing companies in the United States. MBA offers customized payroll, tax, benefits, risk management and HR administrative solutions that are designed to give business owners flexible, cost-efficient alternatives. Our comprehensive suite of services effectively removes the burden of non-revenue producing tasks and provides invaluable time and money savings.
With an unyielding dedication to delivering accurate and on-time solutions, our experienced team members serve more than 30,000 employees across the country in diverse industries representing restaurants and hospitality, professional services, healthcare, construction, manufacturing and distribution. Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, MBA partners with organizations ranging in size from small businesses to large corporations and multi-unit franchises.
In the highly competitive PEO and HR outsourcing industry, MBA truly stands apart from other providers. Here's how:
- Licensed Attorneys on Staff - MBA has an internal staff of licensed employment law attorneys available to routinely advise clients on complex labor and employment issues.
- Flexible Solutions - Our diverse client base affords us the ability to offer competitive insurance, unemployment and worker's compensation rates while providing customized solutions that meet clients' specific needs.
- Seamless Transitions - We have an entire team focused on ensuring the smooth conversion of new clients to MBA from other providers, including payroll processing, insurance, benefits and other essential services.
- Competitive Edge - MBA's continued leadership within industry organizations, such as the National Association of Professional Employer Organizations (NAPEO), enables us to stay current on trends and regulatory compliance.
- Training Services - We offer onsite training programs, as well as assistance in developing company policies and procedures and a variety of other proactive HR measures designed to protect clients and avoid costly litigation.
today to learn how we can help save you time and money.